- Orders are usually processed and shipped on the same (Monday-Friday).
- We use expedited shipping service. Orders take about 3 to 4 days to arrive.
- If order is paid by credit or debit card, we can only ship the order to the billing address of the card. Please contact us first if you need your order shipped to an address that is different than the billing address.
- National holidays, weather conditions and national disasters may affect shipping times in some cases.
- All shipments are fully insured.
- Tracking numbers are emailed 24 hours after your order was picked up by the carrier.
- Once the order has been processed, we can no longer change the address, stop shipment or cancel the order.
- If your delivery address is a military address, please contact us first before placing an order.
- Once the order is processed by our warehouse, we can no longer change the order or change the delivery address or cancel the order.
- We can not ship to P.O.Box addresses.
All parts come with a 3 months warranty. If parts develop any defect within the 3 months warranty, we will replace the part for you at no extra cost. Please contact and we will start a return process. We will issue you a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number via email with instructions on how to return the part. We will cover all shipping cost under this condition.
We offer 30 days return policy. Buyers can return their order under the following conditions.
- If your order is defective.
- If you have changed your mind (restocking fees will apply)
- If you have ordered a wrong part (restocking fees will apply)
All parts must be returned in their original condition and without any damages, changes or alterations. We will not accept returns that are damaged or altered or have heavy signs of wear and tear.
- We accept VISA, Master Card, AMEX, and Discover.
- All credit and debit card payments are processed through Squareup.com safe processing.
- We also accept bank to bank direct wire transfer.